EviXscan 3D Heavy Duty Optima is a professional reverse engineering tool for 3D scanning, contactless quality control and fast prototyping for medium sized models.
While HD Optima has an optimal combination of key parameters such as accuracy, point density and scanning volume, it is at the same time an affordable purchase with exceptional scanning results, a value for money choice.
Heavy Duty Optima is the perfect choice for companies with a smaller budget but to which high accuracy measurement is a key factor for their customers.
ACCURACY, STRENGTH AND COMFORT
- High quality lenses and cameras
- Certified precision according to VDI/VDE 2634 Part 2, 4.1 Ps
- Long life strong power LED light source
- Complete system in a handy mobile case
- Strong aluminium body
- High resistance to dust and moisture
- Ability to scan also in external conditions
- Low power consumption
- Possibility of calibration by the end user
- Temperature compensation
- lntuitive software eviXscan in two language versions English and Polish
- Export results to the most popular for-mats (stl, ply, obj, asc, bin)
- Software for editing point clouds and meshes
- Regular software enhancements and updates
- Training for 2 operators included in the price of the scanner
- Full technical support
- 24 months warranty
A triangulated mesh based on the surface of the scanned object allows the creation of a CAD model. This allows the development of technical documentation of the scanned part. The resulting CAD model can be used for the reproduction of the same part or as a starting point for the design of new parts.
The scanned product is compared with the reference CAD model through the creation of a color deviation map. This process allows the precise verification of the executive drawing and measurement of elements difficult to measure with other methods.
The scanning process contributes to a faster and cheaper production of prototypes, which is nowadays one of the best ways to gain advantage over competition. Thus, a precise 3D scanner such as eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty, is an essential tool that helps towards a faster prototyping process.
Creating accurate visualization of objects with complex shapes. When you decide to invest, you will obtain an advanced high-end equipment and access to our accumulated know-how and experience of Evatronix S.A. engineers– the creators of a complete scanning solution.
Areas of use:
|Technical specification||eviXscan 3D Heavy Duty Optima|
|Number and type of cameras
||2 x 5Mpix
|Scanning accuracy according to
DE VDI/VDE2634 Part 2, 4.1 Ps
|from 0.0183 mm
||250mm x 170mm x 120mm
||USB 3.0 and HDMI
||stl, ply, obj, asc, bin
||Windows 7 (64-bit), 16 GB RAM, CPU i5
||430 x 220 x 65
|Scanner on tripod
||1000 x 1000 x 1000
|Ambient operating temperature
||from +10°C to +30°C
||from -20°C to +40°C
|International Protection Rating